Terms and conditions
- Your Sneakypeer membership will continue until terminated. To use the Sneakypeer service you must have Internet access and a Sneakypeer ready device, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. "Payment Method" means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. Unless you cancel your membership before your billing date, you authorize us to charge the membership fee for the next billing cycle to your Payment Method (see "Cancellation" below).
- We may offer several membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your Sneakypeer membership by visiting our website and clicking on the "Account" link available at the top of the pages of the Sneakypeer website under your profile name.
2. Billing and Cancellation
- Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the Sneakypeer service will be charged to your Payment Method on the specific billing date indicated on your "Account" page. The length of your billing cycle will depend on the type of subscription that you choose when you sign-up for the service. In some cases, your payment date may change, for example, if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit our website and click on the "Billing details" link on the "Account" page to see your next payment date.
- Payment Methods. To use the Sneakypeer service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated with your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Updating your Payment Methods. You can update your Payment Methods by going to the "Account" page. We may also update your Payment Methods using the information provided by the payment service providers. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s).
- Cancellation. You can cancel your Sneakypeer membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Sneakypeer service through the end of your billing period. Payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods or unwatched Sneakypeer content. To cancel, go to the "Account" page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click "Billing details" on the "Account" page.
- Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to your subscription plans will apply no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- Promotional Trials. We sometimes offer eligible customers various trial or other promotional memberships, which are subject to this Agreement. The eligible person shall enter the promotion code into the particular field. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to determine your eligibility. Trial members may at any time (through Your Account) choose not to continue to a paid membership at the end of the trial period. When the promotional trial ends and the eligible person hasn’t canceled the subscription, the person shall continue to subscribe to the Sneakypeer service on the paid membership.
3. Sneakypeer Service
- You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory, or country, to become a member of the Sneakypeer service.
- The Sneakypeer service and any content viewed through the service may not be shared with other individuals or third parties. During your Sneakypeer membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the Sneakypeer service and view Sneakypeer content. Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree, without our permission, not to use the service for public performances.
- The Sneakypeer service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features, and availability of Sneakypeer content. You can turn off test participation at any time by visiting the "Account" page and changing the "Test participation" settings.
- Sneakypeer content is not available for download and offline viewing.
- Sneakypeer software is developed by, or for, Sneakypeer and is designed to enable viewing of Sneakypeer content through Sneakypeer ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the Sneakypeer and related third-party software.
4. Passwords and Account Access.
- The member who created the Sneakypeer account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") has access and control over the Sneakypeer account and the Sneakypeer ready devices that are used to access our service and are responsible for any activity that occurs through the Sneakypeer account. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account. The Account Owner should maintain control over the Sneakypeer ready devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password or details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, Sneakypeer, or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- Sneakypeer does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for Sneakypeer content and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to Sneakypeer.
- To find more information about our service and its features or if you need assistance with your account, please visit the Sneakypeer Help Center on our website. In certain instances, Customer Service may best be able to assist you by using a remote access support tool through which we have full access to your computer. If you do not want us to have this access, you should not consent to support through the remote access tool, and we will assist you through other means.
- We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
- Sneakypeer does everything in its power to keep the data shown on the website up to date however Sneakypeer can’t guarantee that some changes/news about the rated company’s information will be available immediately after the publication.
Accepted on the seventh day of June year two thousand and twenty-one. These terms and conditions shall enter in force from the eighteen-day of April year two thousand and twenty-one.